Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sticking My Toes Into The Water

Whether this is a bout of insomnia or just working down my 'to do' list, I'm finally joining the blogosphere! Facebook and Twitter have become part of my DNA (although it took almost two years to begin using my Facebook account), but there are too many thoughts to condense into less than 200 characters or ten lines in a small box. So the day has arrived, and in the light of this new day I hope to share and exchange ideas and thoughts. But for now, I have reached the bottom of the sweet tea cup, so goodnight!


Creative Commons License
The Window Seat by Karen Caffee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.karencaffee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are civil and constructive. No profanity or name-calling or denigration of any kind will be posted here.